“I don’t divide the world into the weak and the strong, or the successes and the failures… I divide the world into the learners and non learners.” – Benjamin Barber
Leapfrog Learning Tutors caters to your busy schedule so that your child’s academics remain a priority. We work around you to provide in-home private tutoring that is fun, personalized, and effective. Our unique approach to tutoring emphasizes adopting a growth mindset to develop confidence in learning so that your child’s success can grow in leaps and bounds!
Who We Are
Leapfrog Learning Tutors is a team of certified educators with rich academic backgrounds. All of our educators have experience teaching children and youth of all ages in a variety of subjects and have in-depth experience using the Ontario Curriculum. As tutors, we share the goal of enhancing your child’s confidence and competence towards success in the classroom and in life.
Leapfrog Learning Tutors is structured on three main pillars: developing a growth mindset, establishing strong study habits, and fostering in-depth comprehension of subject material. The Chinese proverb “You give a poor man a fish and you feed him for a day. You teach him to fish and you give him an occupation that will feed him for a lifetime,” exemplifies our desire to equip our students as lifelong learners in the classroom, workplace and life.
- Growth Mindset: The belief that intelligence and skill are like muscles and can be improved through hard work and perseverance. People with a growth mindset embrace challenges, grow from setbacks, and develop grit!
- Establishing Strong Study Habits: Organization, time management, understanding how to maximize multiple intelligence, and studying effectively and efficiently are only a few of the areas our tutors will tackle!
- In-depth comprehension: We’ll focus on understanding subject material thoroughly, learning how to apply concepts to the world around us, and communicating ideas effectively.
What We Do
Our certified tutors provide support to the following:
- Ontario Curriculum based tutoring
- Test preparation
- Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test (OSSLT) preparation
- English Language Learner (ELL) support
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) Support
If you are interested in personal private tutoring, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-(877)-213-0281 to speak to one of our tutors today!